Saturday, October 10, 2009

B.A.S.I.C.S International
(www.basicsinternational.org)
Ending Cycles of Illiteracy and Poverty


Dear Friends and Family
Truly I am humbled by the presence of God as I write to you today. I am filled with joy as we are experiencing the awesome move of God, and His favor rests upon our lives.

God is calling me out of my comfort zone, and I have answered HERE AM I (Isaiah 6:8). I have volunteered to join a team of volunteers that will travel to Ghana, West Africa to mentor and work with the children of B.A.S.I.C.S International, a faith-based, non-governmental organization in Ghana through Nana’s House, a safe-haven for children that takes them off the streets of Chorkor, Ghana.
This journey will take place July 24-August 7, 2010

I write to you now, in need of PRAYER and financial support. Will you prayerfully consider sponsoring me with a $40 seed gift? Your seed will certainly be a blessing not only to me, but to those who will benefit from my experience. It will touch those in ways we may never know. I know that I cannot attain this mission alone and I am trusting God to make a way.

Here are some items for your consideration:

· Above all else, your prayers are extremely important. I will be praying for you, also.

· This journey experience will cost $3,500. The payment deadline for half of the total cost of the trip is Jan 1st

· In the event that this trip should be canceled, there will be two options regarding your gift.

1) It can be returned to you
or
2) You may choose to sow the financial blessing directly into the ministry of B.A.S.I.C.S International. The Keturah Demetrius Missionary Society will assure that all monies collected are forwarded to Nana’s House.

I thank you, in advance for your love and support. I am so blessed to know that I can call on family and friends during this special season in my life.

In His Service,

Tenesha A. Lynch








You may also mail donations to:

St. Matthew’s Community AME Church of Hollis
204-11 Hollis Ave Hollis, N.Y.

Make checks payable to St. Matthew’s Community A.M.E. Church of Hollis

memo: Tenesha A. Lynch/ Missions Trip

No comments:

Post a Comment